Vienna Card entitles one child up to the age of 15 to travel with you free (ID card) on Vienna public transportation (underground, tram and bus).
- Available in hotels and at the tourist information centre on Albertinaplatz (open daily from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm) and the tourist information point at the airport (open daily from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm), at sales and information points of the Vienna Lines (e.g. Stephansplatz, Karlsplatz, Westbahnhof, Landstraße/Wien Mitte) or by credit card on tel. +43-1-798 44 00-148.
- More than 210 discounts at museums and sights, theatres and concerts, in shops, cafés, restaurants and the ‘Heurige’ wine tavern ...
- Valid from date of issue. The enclosed Vienna Lines ticket is valid for 48 or 72 hours after validation. However, discounts offered by the Vienna Card can still be enjoyed throughout the final day of the card's validity.
- Instructions on how to use the Vienna Card can be found in the 120-page book of coupons given free of charge to everyone who purchases the Vienna Card.
- From the airport to the city centre for EUR 11 (normally EUR 12) on the City Airport Train and for EUR 7 (normally EUR 8) on the Vienna Airport Lines.