In 1956, Vienna acquired the Vienna Stadthalle, thanks to architect Roland Rainer, as a flagship for modern concerts and shows. In those days, the unheard of size made events in a class of their own possible from the outset and brought the world elite, from Louis Armstrong and Deep Purple to Frank Zappa, closer to a euphoric audience.
Since the modernisation, and construction of the second Hall F, the spectrum of events has grown even wider: besides exhibitions, trade fairs, shows and musical productions, top stars can also be seen on a regular basis. You too can look forward to evenings in 2014/15 with stars such as:
- Bryan Adams - Reckless 30th Anniversary Tour (15.12.2014)
- Queen & Adam Lambert auf Tour (1. 2. 2015)
- Lionel Richie - All the Hits All Night Long (14. 2. 2015)
- Ennio Morricone - My Life in Music World Tour (15. 2. 2015)
- Paul Simon & Sting: On Stage together (1. 4. 2015)
- 60. Eurovision Song Contest Vienna (23. 5. 2015)
- 30 Years Simply Red: The Big Love Tour 2015 (27. 10. 2015)
Tickets on www.wien-ticket.at
Vienna StadthalleRoland-Rainer-Platz 1, 1150 Wien
- no steps
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
on Sorbaitgasse and in the main car park of the Stadthalle
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Special wheelchair seats in halls D and F. Inductive hearing system in Hall F.
Halls D and F are wheelchair-accessible.
- Main entrance